Hey ! Please follow my blog, leave comments. I will to for your blog!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photoshoot

Hey!
I decided to make photoshoot. The girl in photos are meh :D
I took my mom ,,Moshino" scarf; ,,A. McQueen" scarf; ,,Laboutin" shoes and my ,,Benetton" dress :D
I think it's great, because it's like real photoshoot and my friend said that i can put it on internet..
,,Midnight love" - that name i gave for my show.




So, do you like it?
Write in comments how you feel about it!
I have to say thank you for my B.F. Vaiva, cause' she done that great photos!
Ugne

4 comments:

  1. new moon poster? When you're doing a photoSHOOT, you should think about the background too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i know :D I tried to make a background, but then i streched it came upon on me, so i get nervous and did Nothing! ;D

    ReplyDelete