Hey ! Please follow my blog, leave comments. I will to for your blog!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hey people!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and it's my last post this year (maybe) ;D
So for now is my new topic.. Here you can see D&G RTW 2011 collection.
D&G create most of women clothes but sometimes - girls in this collection. I don't like this collection because it's for a beach or thaat.. i can't explain, and most of fabric is jeans.. There are no intresting clothes just bored, simple style.
But.. There are one beauty bag.. Big bag. I think this is most interesting detail. Some of shoes i like too. If you wear a simple clothing you can put this shoes on and you look more stunning..
Ok so much things i DON'T like: One of them is red boots. They look - a - like a farmes boots! (i'm not kidding. Really!).. I don't like most of t-shirts - or it's to girly or it's too ugly..
Soo... What you think about this collection? Is it ugly for you or it's a most beautiful collection in the world? Tell me people!!








Thx for reading!

Ugne

No comments:

Post a Comment