Hey ! Please follow my blog, leave comments. I will to for your blog!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mm......

Hey, hey, hey!!!!!
I'm so happy, because today it's free day! No school, no homeworks just meetings and etc.
Today i found old Marc Jacobs collection. In fact, i don't like it.
Boring details, timbers and the main - idea.
Is Marc Jacob over? I saying that 'cuz i thought he is orginal, and have many ideas. But i was wrong.. What's happened to this great man?..
What i don't like? Simple question, simple answer: first- daily clothes, i could see it everythere - in town, in shopping center..., don't like colours of some clothes, it's too bright i said toooooo, don't like gold colour of skirt in 3rd picture, it's look a like cheap, bazaar skirt.., and other problem - it's too womanly.
I like: sunglasses, some handbags and some clothes..
What do you think about it?



Ugne
Photos: fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment